Yeah ... its amazingly simple. Just to recap the no.1. Make Hard work a habit.
The next logical step for me is to have faith. So what is faith.
Substance of things hoped for. Evidence of the unseen.
The only quality which I must possess to please God.
The whole Bible is one long narration of people who put their faith in God. God at different times and in various ways was pleased to put his promise to men and women.
Having faith is trusting in The God who cannot lie.
Cannot lie?? In his book. God said he withheld the results of his promise from all these men and women. Some of them even willingly chose not to accept his deliverance.
Because... they understood His Resurrection power. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of the living and not the dead.
These men were amazing. In my overly vivid imagination I can see them say while being torn apart by lions or whatever and telling the angel "Dont worry its only my body. Im still alive. I dont need to be delivered, Im going to have a better resurrection".
Understanding faith takes a lifetime. Having faith requires a transformation inside.
I think of all the things I practice faith is truly magical. I understand now. Jesus Christ was right.
He that believes in me. Though he were dead yet shall he live. If he is alive, he will never die.
Have faith in God and also in me. Nothing shall be impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment