Friday, February 16, 2007

Gods 9 point plan for a Successful life

One of the key discoveries in my life was that God has a detailed success plan for my life. It is a highly systematic progressive plan in 9 easy steps.

Strangely it is easy to forget this plan. I would like to refresh my memory... stranger if you are reading this blog and want to really cover this plan in a hurry it is hidden in a best selling book called Da IPeterI Code.

I will begin with point 1, and cover the rest later...

Its called hard-work. Yeah, no success comes without it. You study the life of a famous athlete, a famous scientist, actually anybody who you want to emulate. You will see over and over, the commitment to achieve your dreams requires due diligence. But why does hard work not come easily to me. It requires a steady character and discipline. My body is human even though I am changed within by the last Adam, I still have the body given by the first Adam.
This requires food, exercise, sleep, as a basic stimulation.

Hard work is actually the communication path traversed by the inner desires of my spirit through my soul into the physical world and vice versa. This is the natural result of the fall of the first Adam. Initially the first Adam in the image of the Creator could speak and ordain things to be a certain way forever. This he did, naming the beasts in the Garden and naming his wife. After the fall the fruitfulness of the earth was restrained to respond only to his hard work.
So also the last Adam in the seed of the woman had to sweat it out in the Garden to bring back the fruitfulness of creation since the earth was cursed. This last Adam succeeded, and by my free will I let him reign in me as well. Now all the hard work required by me is to let him connect up this 9 point plan to success. Thats easy for me to say but not so easy to do.

Solomon the Wise advised all slackers to look at ants. I am to examine how without a Master they are able to execute work just as efficiently. Most ant farms do have a queen but look at this quote.

Ants of the Pristomyrmex pungens species do not construct a nest. Strangely, only worker ants of this species set up a kingdom without a queen or a male ant. All (female) worker ants are able to breed (female) worker ants. This remains a mystery.

Do ants have a conscience ? I don t know, but obviously they are able to work without someone overlooking their shoulder? The key step to success of all my dreams is to be able to work hard even if I don't have someone to discipline me. I have to learn to master myself.



No comments: