Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The nature of Worship...

One of the axioms of my life is to measure how connected I am to worship. I want it to be a 24 X 7 X 365 Xperience. So my car stereo is tuned up for worship. My yahoo Msgr is tuned up for worship.

Satan Number One plan in life, is to get people to worship him, especially God.
Satan wants to be God. Thats all he wants despite what he tells everyone else.
Yeah you must have heard all his arguments before.

Satan tried to tempt Jesus into worshiping him offering him just what he wanted... all the kingdoms of this world, and the people he came for, and Jesus turned away from Satan's offer because he knew that the central Dream was to love God and to fulfill His purposes.

Remember Satan will offer you what ever you want in return for your soul.
But Jesus said what kind of profit is it if you gain everything and lose your own soul.
It s important to keep focus. To remember tis the very core of my being.

Sometimes I get turned away by poor attitudes and petty politics. Sometimes I get turned away from hardship and wants. Some times I get turned away by my own lusts and desires.
Buts thats not how it should be. In my most difficult testing times the only thing that should keep me going is the fact that I was created to worship God. That was Jobs heart. He had power to heal others through prayer even though he was going through the worst patch of his life. And God was with him. Theres no one like my servant Job, he boasted... he will worship me.
Its my greatest desire to see this happen. My heart, My desire is to see the nations worship you.

I invite you today to the greatest quest of all Worship.
For it is written you shall worship the Lord God and him only serve.

No comments: