Sunday, January 21, 2007

Is this a religious blog ???

Ok, so i admit it this is going to be a religious blog. Happy ?
Every other persons idea of religion and God may be completely different from mine.
Even if I practise the same religion and worship the same God.

One of the most wisest sayings in the bible I have ever heard is this.
It is also the hardest for me to follow.

Pure
spotless religion which only is acceptable to God
is to take care of the widows and orphans,
and to keep your mouth shut before it ruins your life.

So then thats Gods idea of religion, not mine.
Well ? So then whats mine. And do I need to change my perspective.
Because all my dreams are born out of my convictions.
I cant follow my dream if I am not convinced I am going to fulfill them.
Or why take the trouble.

And the true motivation for my dream comes from the goals that I have.
The secret to interpreting my dream is to know that they truly did come from God.
That it is truly possible to fulfill them only if I dream in sync with the One who never sleeps.

No comments: