True success comes with spiritual maturity.
The wholeness of being in my inner man. Godliness.
This is the toughest one isnt it. The ability to be spiritual without depending on any outward show of religion. Religion is easy, Godliness is astoundingly difficult.
"What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? For you have made him a little lower than the angels, and have crowned him with glory and honor."
Not to me, of course . Till date I havent heard of anyone who can sing more than 3 octaves with equal fortitude and ease. Its next to impossible to be angelic either physically or spiritually. How easy is it going to be Godly ???
Still we were created in His image.
To be a true success I must reflect true Godliness in character and maturity. I have to stop thinking about myself and my world, and start renewing myself according to his plan and to conform to the image of His SON.
The paradigm shift is killing. Literally.
For I no longer live but it is Christ living in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment